Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: What List is This? "Gun Debate"?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:24:46 -0600
> but a turner is a spridget with a fiberglass shell.
>
> chuck.

Hey Chuckster,
It looks as if I was right! I did a little research and discovered that I
would NOT have recognized a Turner if it had run over me. My research
doesn't exactly agree with you, however, since it indicates that the Turner
was a chassis-based car with a completely different rear suspension and came
before the Bugeye. You made it sound like an Inocenti-type proposition, but
that appears not to be the case. It did use many of the same components that
wound up in the Sprite, but if there was emulation, it was on the part of
the Bugeye. Interesting, and the picture of the 1964 model I saw was very
attractive indeed.
David Lieb