Re: White Post, Brad?

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: White Post, Brad?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:17:33 -0800 (PST)
--- "Paul A. Asgeirsson"  wrote:
> If you want the very best for your M/C sleeve, try
> Sierra Specialty Automotive,
> 3494 Chandler Rd, Quincy CA 95971.  Joe Way is his
> name.  I used to do the White
> Post ones, but after trying Sierra many years ago,
> I'm a convert to Joe.

That's the guy. I just got my MC back from him. He
sleeved it and I put in the new kit, so I will know
this week, if the cold weather doen't keep me out of
the garage, if I put it back together right.

The brass sleeve looks like it should do the job. Does
he do complete rebuilds too, or just sleeving?

bill b. '69 Sprite