White Post, Brad?

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: White Post, Brad?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 16:36:22 -0800 (PST)
RE:
> you may just need to break down and get a White Post
> rebuilt master for
> your car. That will make you happier, and the car
> won't feel the need to
> hide!!
> Brad

No, no, no, no. Never admit defeat. It could be seen
as a sign of weakness. I've got it under control? Yah,
under control. I got the MC resleeved by the best. Got
a brand new kit from Moss. Veeeeeery, veeeeeery
carefully put it all back together. I done this a
kazillion times on other cars. (well, at least several
times) No big deal. Hah. I think my initial problem
was forgetting that the first fix did not take into
account the fact that the car is about 40 years old
and has spent a lot of time justs sitting with the
break fluid and contaminants eating away at the MC
lining.

But just in case, what is the info on White Post? I
may need it if I run across some poor soul who does
not have the mechanical skills to rebuild his own.:-)

thanks, bill b. 69 Sprite