Parts for 1275 Engine Rebuild

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for 1275 Engine Rebuild
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:13:39 -0500
Howdy, Spridgeteers!

It's been a long time since I've been here.  My poor Midget has languished in
the garage since last December, when I had an engine problem and had to tow it
back home.   Since then, I have lavished all my time and money on my BJ8
Healey.  The 50th anniversary celebrations for Austin-Healey are history now,
and I'm ready for the Midget.

I'm beginning the rebuild of a  spare 1275 engine for my Midget.  Does anyone
have any recommendations for where to buy the parts?  Places to avoid?

I've finished the rocker shaft, and now I'm about to do the head.  I'm
thinking new valve guides, valves, springs.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you all!

Steve Byers
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G
Havelock, NC   USA