Re: NO LBC content, but car related

To: breeanna1012000@yahoo.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC content, but car related
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 07:08:21 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/10/03 11:29:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
breeanna1012000@yahoo.com writes:
> I am confused as to why the battery showed it was
> good, but it would NOT hold the battery charge,
> but the new battery is operating just great.

Hi Bree!  If the new battery is operating just great and is holding a charge,
that is a clue.   Sounds like there was a problem with the old new  battery,
but I would go to my regular mechanic, or to Auto Zone or somewhere and get
my alternator and solonoid checked out just to be on the safe side.  I don't
know who you bought the battery from, but sounds like they don't want to
admit that they (maybe) sold you a defective battery.  Certainly get your
money back for the first one.

--David C.