Re: Help..possible scam

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help..possible scam
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 09:28:42 -0500
But, you can request your bank to clear the funds.  There may be a cost
involved, but sometimes it is worth it.  Although there are policies about
people being able to deposit to your account and having to jump through
hoops to withdraw, I would be leery to give out these details to an unknown
individual especially over the internet.  Ask your banker how best to
proceed.  ( But, I would ask for a bank draft or have my banker handle it. )

Robert D.