Re: Ebay Bugeye

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Bugeye
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:32:20 EST
In a message dated 3/1/03 2:08:46 PM, bugeye15@hotmail.com writes:

<< Gotta get the first one done. Supposed to be by Sprite Spree, which I'll
be
going to BTW, hopefully driving it. >>

Redoubling my efforts to get there just to see Brian's car--and all of the
others.  It looks like we are going to make it after all.  Yaaay.  If we can
just get the Sprite ready to go in time.  Or maybe if we buy my MINI we could
just drive that and leave motorhome and Sprite here.  Got to be flexible on
this stuff.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"