Exhaust question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust question
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 12:39:34 -0500
Quick question about the exhaust. 1971 Midget. Bought a new exhaust pipe and
muffler from Moss (LBCarCo actually) and am trying to install it today. Is the
pipe supposed to run over or under the axle? The old exhaust I took off was
under, but it was a DPO bodged up thing from bits of a MGB exhaust. The new
pipe doesn't seem to want to go over OR under the axle - seems to be running
square into it.

BTW, I have the car supported by the body, not the axle so it is hanging at the
limit of the straps. It's like that because I was replacing the leaf spring
bushings too.

Thanks!

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"