RE: Sprite Rotisserie

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Sprite Rotisserie
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 12:18:13 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h23KOrM4018653
I have an angle brace for it but it still needs to be cleaned (rust),
drilled and painted first. I needed to know the spacing before I do that
though. Going to work on that this week. I don't plan on rolling it
around until I get that completed.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

Hi Bill,

Sure puts new meaning to the the phrase, "Think I'll take my car for a
spin!"
Nice looking set up.  I didn't see that they were connected together,
though.  No

chance of one upending easily?

Regards, Paul A

Bill Hunt wrote:

> I finally finished my rotisserie (no, not barbecue!!!) and got
Herbytoy