RE: Sprite Rotisserie

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>
Subject: RE: Sprite Rotisserie
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:49:42 -0500 5.0.10 |March 22, 2002) at 03/04/2003 10:01:13 AM
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Just make sue you have a couple of friends available when you get ready to
rotate.
I have my MGA project on my rotisserie now and every time I add a component
I adjust a little to keep it a one man operation.  When I rehung the rear
springs and axle I had to adjust the centerline offset by about 3 inches.
Brake drums added another inch, etc.
BUT, it was worth every second of the time building it when I was welding
in frame patches.  I could rotate to any angle and lock in place to make
welding easier.  I could flip it easily for cleaning, painting,  etc.

Careful planning can cut down on the number of times you need to flip it
though.

                      "Bill Hunt"

                      <Billh@aaai.com>         To:
<Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM>
                                               cc:
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
                      03/04/2003 10:15         Subject:  RE: Sprite Rotisserie

                      AM

That's the problem Tommy, if I lower the mounts in won't rotate. As it
is now I don't think it will swivel completely upside down. It appears
that it will hit the stand. Won't know until I try though.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com