Re: RHD/LHD conversion

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:07:29 -0600
Cc: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
They check the front end condition prior to inspection?? Wow, I have never
heard of that before. BTW, I have the top down on the 65, using it to drive
the 5.5 miles round trip between the two plants today!! And the company pays
me the equivalant of a gallon of gas for each trip I take. So, sun on my
back, wind in (what's left of) my hair, and gas in the tank. GOTTA LOVE
TEXAS!!