Re: RHD/LHD conversion

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: RHD/LHD conversion
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:00:07 -0500
Cc: Ketil Oftedahl <ketil@oftedahl.no>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My wife's Sprite is RHD. Both of us drive it.
My biggest problem with the car is that I tend to get in on the wrong side!
And the correct reply when someone says "Hey, the steering wheel is on
the wrong side"
The reply is "No, my steering wheel is on the RIGHT side, Where's yours"
And the best gag on the road is a passenger on the left side with a
spare steering wheel in his/her hand holding it up over the windshield
at speed in traffic :)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ