Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <DLancer7676@cs.com>, "Tracey Converse" <tconverse@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:02:35 -0500
Yeah, I hear you. My guess is that most people with intelligence and character
would rather not subject themselves to the gruelling scrutiny of the media and
its tabloid-journalism tendencies (i.e. not whether you can lead, but whether
you smoked weed in college 30 years ago).

I'm reminded of a quite from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, saying in
effect that anyone who can manage to get themselves elected President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. :)
Most of our recent high-profile political candidates illustrate that quite
nicely!

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/