Weber woes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber woes
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:27:58 -0800 FILETIME=[8A533850:01C2E743]
While I am waiting to hear back from the Weber tech, I thought I would ask
the group. This thing is still running rich. I checked float level and am
about to start changing jets but thought I would ask first. Which ones?
Shouls I start with the idle jets? And what about fuel pump pressure? The
parts guy said that might be it. I am running the stock mechanical. Does
anyone know what the pressure is one it? Symptoms are, it runs great but can
smell gas. Main problem is black in tailpipe, black plugs and when shut off
for 10-15 minutes it is really hard to start, it is flooded after just
sitting. Cold starts are great and choke seems to be working properly. With
gas here at $1.75 per, this is driving me poorer! BTW, it's a 1500 w/header
and hot coil. TIA,
Jim
79 Midget

Show your love...Share your love