Re: Weber woes

To: jimdinalameda@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Weber woes
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:48:42 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Jim,

I run with a Webber on my 1500 midget. It is a little rich but not enough to
blacken the exhaust so I live with it because she runs great. Two years ago I
had the same problem with hard to start after 10 - 15 minutes of sitting. And
it progressed to having to wait 30 minutes to start the car. It turned out to
be ignition. the distributor went bad. I changed it to the old 25D with
pectronics and a sport coil and have bin driving all over the country.
George
76 midget