Chico British Polar Bear Run

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chico British Polar Bear Run
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 08:51:00 -0800
Hi.

Saturday March 15 was the Chico British Car Club annual Polar Bear Run.  I
took advantage of this opportunity to have a Father/Daughter day.  We had a
very good time.  Alissa loves to take pictures, so she helped me.  You'll
notice all but two photos are taken from a very low camera angle.  That's
how a 3 year old views the world.  We took a 2 hour drive through north
Butte and eastern Tehema county, (California) mostly along old hwy 99W.   To
check out the photos, click on the link.
http://community.webshots.com/album/66602954vtDHpD

Enjoy,
David and Alissa
David Riker