Re: Chico British Polar Bear Run

To: "Gary & Kathryn Bales" <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Chico British Polar Bear Run
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:57:57 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
At three years old, I'm well into indoctrinating her in the enjoyment of
British cars, but I'm not ready to risk teaching the "dues" that come along
with it.  It was about 55 degrees outside, and rained off and on.  Two in
the group were brave enough to risk it, and the most rain that fell was for
the two minutes we were stopped waiting for a train to go by!
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget