RE: Chassis number location

To: ketil@oftedahl.no, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Chassis number location
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:48:40 -0500
Ketil,

The chasis number is stamped on the forward right hand side shock tower just
forward of the leverarm shock. It will be minus the GAN/HAN letters.
I've been told it's also on the framerail inside the car on the RHS, under
the carpet, near the cross member.(I've yet to find it there but have been
told it exists.)

Good luck,
Dan

Dan Dwelley
(207) 941-5855
Dan.Dwelley@ps.ge.com

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.