Re: Chassis number location

To: Ketil Oftedahl <ketil@oftedahl.no>, dan.dwelley@ps.ge.com
Subject: Re: Chassis number location
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 11:22:26 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ketil,

They are definately there, both of them. The one on the shock tower is at
the rear-ward edge behind the shock (right side) and just before the metal
curls upward. It is not unusual for it to be obscured by dirt and debris,
but even if you cleaned it well, the paint may obscure it. You may need to
scrape or sand the pant off to see it. Smae with the floorboard. If it is
badly rusted, well maybe it's a gonner, but I would take a wire wheel and
some sandpaper to it as well.

Gerard