Re: Dual HS2's on a 1500

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: Dual HS2's on a 1500
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:57:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net (Spridgets), lbc@littlebitcountry.com (Dave Yealy)
Did we or did we not just have this conversation. There is an HS2 set
up for the 1500, yes boys and girls for the 1500. It was also the set
up for the TR 1300. When the move was made, the twin HS2 WAS in fact
shipped on the first 1500 Spits. I do not know how many, I do not
recall how they ran. Just know I have seen one that was reported to be
stock. And since this was over 20 years ago I have no reason not o
believe the owner (also an usher at my first wedding).

So blah blah blah

Now that being said, the twin HS4 is certainly the hot hook up for a
1500.

Larry (who owns a 1500 HS2 twin manifold)

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.