Re: Alloy valve cover advise

To: Tom Speed <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy valve cover advise
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:45:22 -0800
Hi Tom,

Bummer that you got a piece of junk in a trade.

The ones I've been installing, customer supplied, in their own cars, aren't so
hot either.  No lip or ridge to retain the gasket and the filler cap never fits
right.  Too bad they can't make a really nice one with decent features and no
voids.

Later, Paul A