[no subject]

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:59:27 -0800 (PST)
Once again I am humbled by your collective knowledge.  I dunno when I'm going
to get the opportunity to check all these things, working 6 days this week, but
I'm sure I'll be back with some questions soon.

As for the graphite oil, since I see now that I shouldn't have used it, (only
did so on the advice of another- I know not an excuse for not reading the book)
I now need to know how to reverse it.  It'll probably mean taking the starter
apart, but that's okay.  It'll be a good way to learn from a mistake.  Once the
starter is apart can I wash the parts I oiled?  With what.  I'm thinking
paraffin maybe?  Let me know.

Thanks for all your help.

Trisha