lost list mail

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: lost list mail
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:05:54 -0500
Well Guys and Gals...  Looks like I'm most of the way
back up. I was able to 'lie' to the computer, fake out
a few files and rebuild most of what was lost to a
scrambled harddive.  ...power problems caused
the harddisk table to be lost -mechanically damaged sectors.

Maybe I can keep at it, but right now it looks like
any and all 'private' conversations and list mail that
had been 'stored' are still missing... probably gone.

So ....
  Sorry everyone if I Don't get back to you any time soon
or remember who was who buying or selling me
anything... ebay, privately, whatever.

...the work continues    :-)
Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com