Re: tonneau(s) needed

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: tonneau(s) needed
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 00:13:15 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have the short Bugeye version that just covers the just the opening,
as opposed to the longer one that hooks to the top snaps and fittings. I
don't want to drill holes for it, I'd rather have a long style so I can
use the existing snaps. Make an offer, it's a little musty, I can send
pics email.

Dave