Re: Seat Webbing

To: djmac <djmac@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Seat Webbing
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 00:05:33 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Industrial conveyor belts. My old employer used them on packaging lines
and once in a while they can break or tear, the old belts get cut up for
various uses by the maintenance dept. Check some local industries or ask
some of your friends if they work where they have a conveyor. Possibly
there are service companies that fix conveyors that might have old ones.

Dave

P.S. I have two seats with headrests that are from about that year if
anyone is interested in them. I can email pics.