Limeflower color?

To: spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Limeflower color?
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 19:44:43 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be doing a color change to my Glacier white Midget (1973), because it
always looked dirty (well, it WAS always dirty but no need to broadcast ti so
loudly).

I'm intrigued by the "Limeflower" color and "Harvest Gold." The brochure has
pictures of only Glacier and Harvest cars.

Would anyone be able to send links to pictures of a Limeflower car, or send me
pictures?

If anyone has seen one, what did you think of it?

Thanks.

- GT / 73 Midget / Portland, OR