Re: Limeflower color?

To: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>
Subject: Re: Limeflower color?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:42:33 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgetlist <spridgets@autox.team.net>
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spritepaint3.htm
Here's another link, though it's computer generated rough approximations. It's
a partial solution to some of the bizarre names given to colors.
The Limeflower on Tegler's page looks more like "Citron" to me, compared to my
brochure which shows Limeflower to be a shade darker than "Harvest Gold". I
have an e-mail out to the person linked to the image for possible clarification.
I have seen color charts from old paint books on eBay. I have a JPEG of '64-'67
"british motor corp" DuPont paint codes with color squares, if you want a copy
send me an e-mail. I did not buy the paint pallettes because I figured they'd
be too faded by now (plus I was outbid)...
 "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> wrote: Try Paul Teglers
site.

www.teglerizer.com/

Later, Paul A

Dick Byrne wrote:

> Hi List,
> While on this subject... Can anyone direct me to a paint chart site for
> Spridgets? I'm interested in original colors and paint codes. Thanks.
> Dick B. In NH Duh forgot to remove the trailer.

- GT / 73 Midget / Portland, OR