Re: Now spring weather

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now spring weather
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 20:15:46 -0400
Okay, so the time is almost near. Could my send off have been planned any
better?

Weather forecast:

Today:  Clouds take over. Slushy snow falls late this afternoon. Slowly
accumulating after dark. Highs in the mid and upper 30s. NE winds steadily
increase.

Tonight:  Spring Snowstorm! Pulses of heavy snow around midnight (this is
where we get most of our snow). Snow tapers to flurries late. Gusty winds.
Lows in the upper 20s.

Tuesday:  The last of the flurries fly in the morning. Remaining cloudy and
cold for the rest of the day. Mid and upper 30s. NE winds.

Anyway, I'm unsubscribing to the list for the next week or so. Also, my ISP
is changing. If you have me in your address book, please update to
loudsprite@zexmedia.com otherwise it will start bouncing in a couple of
days.

If you see an 80' tractor-trailer (United) going west  on I-80 you probably
just missed the little guy (
http://www.zexmedia.com/LiveJournal/Reggie.jpg ). Thanks for the kind
thoughts and I'll let you all know how it went.

Al