Re: Now spring weather

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Now spring weather
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:07:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Was about 6" on the ground when I got off the train home last night.
About 4 when done bowling at 9PM (warmer air and some rain).

Still THIS IS SPRING?????

Checked Intellicast.com for April normals
        April for the month is 62
        April 7 is 60.2
        NO SNOW

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com