Re: 356 Handling NOW old vs. new sports cars

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 356 Handling NOW old vs. new sports cars
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:49:18 -0600
Hey, we are comparing apples, caviar and aspagras here!
Spridgets, fun, simple, cheap, non-practical sports cars in the sense
that they are used for sport, not commuting etc.etc.etc.
  M-roadsters, fun, sophisticated, expensive, driving machines, like
having a Oolala French mistress. Hell, I want a mere Z-3 so bad I can
taste it, too bad I can't afford one.(ditto with ANY mistress)
  H-words, Yuk!  Putoooee!  (OK I'll say Honda) Soul-less, automatons,
that perform their functions on spec, humorously. Gawd, I hate 'em.
They are corrupting our youth.  Like meth.  They are evil. They must be
destroyed. Especially all the ones running in SCCA ITC.
--
Jay Shaffer
ITC #66