Re: 356 Handling NOW old vs. new sports cars Apr 2003 22:18:17 -0700 (PD

To: thistle_3619@yahoo.com (James Gruber)
Subject: Re: 356 Handling NOW old vs. new sports cars Apr 2003 22:18:17 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:09:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: GreenBugeye@aol.com, cfchrist@earthlink.net, kgb2@centurytel.net, thistle_3619@yahoo.com, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
LOL, big guy!!

You HAVE been giving me a hard time,
haven't you??? Well, it's payback time,
man, so just suck it up guy!! :):):)

I'll tell 'ya, this gd weather is really pissing
me off. We are gonna have at least three
more days of definite winter-like weather
before what promises to be a really nice
weekend (until they change the forecast,
that is!).

But the GTi means my BE
will stay in better shape, longer.....and so
will I!! The top has been down ALL winter.....thanx to the GTi! It will
outlast
me but be a fitting cover for my coffin, at
least, 'cause I'm takin' the BE to the grave
with me, if at all possible.

I'm goin' in STYLE, man!! What?....my
survivors are gonna pay thousands of
dollars for a couple of pieces of varnished
wood?! I think not! I'm gonna pay insurance premiums for this? Yeah,
right!
Like I'm gonna need my body for "later"!

Meanwhile, I haven't had my twice yearly
cold this winter...not even a headache....
NOTHIN'!! Health insurance policy? Can
you say "GTi"?  Cheapest health insurance I've ever bought!!

A "romantic" I most definitely am but....
a practical one and I'm growin' old
gracefully.

Hey....you think they got Saddam and
his boys last night? (hee,hee,hee!:)