Fw: Spring Forward

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Spring Forward
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:25:45 -0400
I sincerely hope that all of you are slipping a bit of dough into an envelope in
the next few days.  I know that my Meejit wouldn't be what is today (and it
ain't much) if it weren't for all the help on this list.

And that doesn't even include the entertainment value of the cats, guns and
politics discussions!!

Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini