smoothcase idea?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: smoothcase idea?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 19:27:52 EDT
I currently have a smoothcase in my "59 Bugeye....Read something the other
day and this idea came to mind....looking of experienced opinions....
The Smoothcase has slow syncros...and is pretty easy to beat
shifting...here's the idea....I have heard that Slick 50 makes a transmission
lubricant that makes shifting very smooth and quiets transmissions.....has
anyone ever tried this product? It is supposed to be a SUPER Lubridcant...
Could it make things more quiet...but more importantly speed up the
syncros??????
Thanks
Jerry Goodma
59 Bugeye