Is It Spring Yet?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Is It Spring Yet?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:51:49 -0400 FILETIME=[56B0FD00:01C30135]
Just got the engine back from the painter, the windscreen frame and pillars
are all filed, sanded, and polished, and the appropriate small bits have
been zinc plated.  Now if the Michigan weather would just cooperate, I could
get the bugeye back together.  I guess the following still holds true.
Doug    ....o~'o

A curious fellow died one day and found himself waiting in the long line
of judgment. As he stood there he noticed that some souls were allowed to
march right through the pearly gates into Heaven. Others though, were led
over to Satan who threw them into the burning pit. But every so often,
instead of hurling a poor soul into the fire, Satan would toss a soul off to
one side into a small pile.

After watching Satan do this several times, the fellow's curiosity got
the best of him. So he strolled over and asked Satan what he was doing.
"Excuse me, Prince of Darkness," he said. "I'm waiting in line for
judgment, but I couldn't help wondering, why are you tossing those people
aside instead of flinging them into the Fires of Hell with the others?"

"Ah, those . . ." Satan said with a groan. "They're all from Michigan.
They're still too cold and wet to burn."