Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 22:11:03 EDT
When I worked as as an engineer at a machine tool manufacturer, we were
required to wear safety glasses and clip on ties. Most of us never got
anywhere near the manufacuturing floor and the only thing in near us that
spun was an electric pencil sharpener. But you did not get into the place,
until you showed the guard your ID card, your glassess, and unclipped the
tie. No glasses no problem, the guard gave you a set, no clip on, same deal.
The only problem with that was the "cost" was deducted from your next pay
check.

David Oliner