Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:30:13 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
That's why I always carry extra bands. To tie the hair back BEFORE
getting under the bonnet of a car with a running engine,  or just about
anywhere else I am going to be working ;-).

Now about my scarf ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com