Re: Chuck in print

To: "David Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, "Spridget ML" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chuck in print
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 06:38:26 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
holly cow bat man!  i just got my AACA mag. yesterday and only opened it
after reading your post!  i had no idea a picture of me at the hillclimb was
to be used in the article!  what a plesant suprise!   after just having
spent the afternoon getting a small bugeye rear logo and the saab airplane
logo tattoo'd (as part of a larger design) on my back.
thanks for the heads up on the picture dave!  the mag would have sat here
for probably near a week untill i got to open it up!  LOL!  instead i ripped
it open late last night after reading your post!

chuck.
still loosing weight!
i'll be driving the H-mod sports racer "brand X" (my father last drove this
car at this very event in april of 1968 it was his last ride before retiring
from racing and selling the car!  this is going to be a bit of an emotional
event for me , driving his last car that he built at the last event he ever
competed at!) at this year's hershey hillclimb next weekend(april 26th and
27th)!  i'm loaning my orange sedan to a friend who "needed a ride" for the
weekend.  ...c.   :)