RE: Disappointed...again

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Disappointed...again
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 03:22:17 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank, Did you just put the fiver in the filler neck of the Ford you
found parked in front of the auto parts store?  This could cost you your
membership in the "we tight" club. I mean you couldn't find a rag the
proper color in the wife's sewing basket, or even make a "chrome" one
from duct tape?  A later tank with the flip top cap from a TR6 looks
great on a bug-I and you get an extra gallon of fuel.
                Crash

GMGoodman@aol.com wrote:
> I ordered a chrome gas cap from BV for the bugeye...

Check out any discount auto parts chain, look for a Ford Pickup gas cap
from the late 60s. It's chrome, domed, and about $5.
Not NOS but not bad for $5 either.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ