testing and gauges

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: testing and gauges
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:24:55 -0400
Okay, I finally give up.

I use both Norton ( Symantec ) and Outlook Express on an XP Pro machine.
 They sometimes have caused me grief by not allowing me to send mail
when I want to.

Time for a change.  Let's see how this works.  ( I get a spell checker!!! )

If this does get through, where's a good place to buy replacement
gauges.  I have determined that my oil temp gauge does not work.  Any
recommendations as to whether to go electrical or mechanical?

Robert D.