Re: testing and gauges

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: testing and gauges
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:06:22 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey Robert, If you are going to use a Mozilla (User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
(Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208
Netscape/7.02 ) product, use the real one, http://www.mozilla.org. It's
a bit faster too. They even let you turn off pop-ups whereas the AOL
owned Netscape one does not. I think AOL gets bucks for the pop-ups ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com