Re: What size Battery?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: What size Battery?
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 20:31:57 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks, Frank, Crash, and Cap'n Bob.

I think that I will try for the Group 51 (Honda Civic) as it is smaller and
I think that is an asset if you ever have to remove it and your bonnet is on
the Sprite.  If I remember the Group 24 ones are very large and heavy.

Maybe, my Sprite will even go 1 mph faster with the less weight of the
smaller battery.

Thanks again for everyones input.  It all has helped as always.

I have an opinion to express - I have owned three nice Bugeyes and I still
find the '62 MK II Sprites as a much prettier bodystyle.  The only thing
that I really do not like is the squared-off rear wheel arches.  That
definitely hurts the rim and wheel choices.  I have a nice set of original
magnesium Minilites (circa 1964) that I would love to use on the '62 Sprite.
I even have the offset rear springs and the tire and the fender is just too
close for comfort ;^((.

Cheers,

Mike Carpenter