Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap

To: <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonehead auto repair mishap
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:42:26 -0400
phosgene gas = nerve gas!

had a bone head mechanic locally that thought it would be funny to discharge
am A/C unit into a running car's carburaetor.   gased the entire shop!
evryone got ill !

and i'll never forget seeing a mechanic remove a full  pontiac wagon gas
tank.  it spilled a bit(no he did not pump it out!) during removal.
the shop had a center floor drain the entire length of the shop. of course
some gas got to the floor drain.  along comes a guy smoking and throws his
butt into the drain!  "WOOSH"  the entire drain caught fire!   and like
alomst instantly too!  not like in the movies where they start at one end
and the flames rush to the other end!  that lost me some flat rate time that
day!

chuck.