Tracing My B-E Roots

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tracing My B-E Roots
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:16:47 EDT
Looking for some ideas on getting the history on my B-eye.
Here's what I know...Got Hertiage Certificate...was delivered '60 to San
Francisco...OE white...got all the numbers...sometime between then and 1974
it got to Minnesota and was a race car...I have photos and even a pic with an
old MN license plate from 1974. At that time it was dark blue, large circles
with number 49 in it. ..pretty well beat up..Car then made it Alabama...sat
there...sold to another fella in AL.  who restored it completely
ground-up...that is who I got it from.  I have a few queries out...any help
or direction will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Jerry G  '59 B-eye