1982 Datsun 210 --Manual Tranny for sale

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 1982 Datsun 210 --Manual Tranny for sale
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:57:29 EDT
Here is a 21- for sale in Florida if anyone is interested. Received this on
the Datsun mail exchange. No interest, financial or otherwise.  In the words of
the immortal Colonel Klink:  "I know Nooothing!"

--David C

"The car has a manual 5speed in good condition. Has new radiator,tires
(on 280zx rims), and hoses.Motor is bad. Body has rust. Be a good
parts car or restoration project. $300 obo. Also have other motor
parts for building a motor (pistons,block,etc.) I am located in
Cocoa, FL. (321)638-407 or email huxeric@hotmail.com"