Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: "Dean Hedin" <dhedin@ieee.org>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 20:04:22 -0700
I'm not a style crimper here, but...  I Haven't volunteered my time, as at
50-60 hr wk, 4-5 year time line, and a 4 year old who will be 9 by the time
of the drawing, I just can't commit time.  My parts bin is full of new and
nicely used later spridget stuff, most of which is useless on a bugeye, even
a modified one.  Might be able to donate the good old fashioned green stuff,
though.  Also being on the west coast, with days off in mid-week, I am about
98% sure I won't be attending sprite spree '08 even if Moses  is scheduled
to attend.  Limiting the raffle to attendee's only, simply means most of the
west coasters don't have an incentive to pitch in here, even if it is just
with $$ support.  If winning isn't open to all, what kind of family are we?
David Riker
63 Falcon
70 Torino
74 Midget