Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:22:58 -0700
Cc: Dean Hedin <dhedin@ieee.org>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Panasports... you can get them with gold spokes (powdercoat) and they
are not a lot more than the K&N and look MUCH better! I'm just  not
sure if the gold spokes are OK for street or race only. I would think
street ones are available too.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb