Re: [Fwd: Re: Golden Sprite Poll]

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Golden Sprite Poll]
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 09:07:16 +0100
When Lotus were up there at the top of the  World Grand Prix formula 1
series their standard livery for their JPS cars was all black cars with gold
markings. Sponsored by Players when tobbacco sponsorship was the main source
of funding.
Isn't it odd, considering the shared language and culture that USA takes so
little interest in these international world class events ( Formula 1, World
Rally championships, World cup (Soccer to you), World Rugby
championships..... Competed over by most other nations in the world.
Equally of course, no one else cares a s**t about your national sport!

Actually, thinking about it, it is just as well America keeps out of these
world class events, gives the rest of the world a chance!

Guy