Re: Sprite Spree Panorama

To: Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree Panorama
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:51:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, d.carpenter7@verizon.net, gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Wait a minute, the good looking one is me!! With the only RB car in the
shot.

The Really Real Larry

Who would also like to have the list, before the memory fades.

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.