Re: The Downside of Buying that Dreamcar- No LBC

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer)
Subject: Re: The Downside of Buying that Dreamcar- No LBC
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:01:30 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hes still out the bucks but is receiving numerous tips on what do with the
seller.  Some of them legal, some having to do with sleeping with fishes.  It's
easy to see the buyer's mistakes from the calm detachment of being outside the
deal, but any of us who've been in a similar situation can see how it would
happen.  I was all set to buy a rare BMW in SFR, but backed out when the buyer
started sending some messages that made be feel uncomfortable.  At that point,
I was 2 days from flying out there with a one-way ticket, so this story made me
feel a little better about listening to that "inner voice".

Rick