Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Cats,Lbc and disgust
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:41:08 -0700
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Try .22 SubSonic in a 24-26 inch barrel.  It will not cycle a semi-automatic,
but
it makes less sound than a pellet rifle.  Your neighbors will know nothing.  For
that matter, Cheaper than Dirt, in Texas sells Collibri .22 ammo that has only
primer in the bottom of the brass case to propel the bullet.  VERY QUIET!  My
Rossi M62   copy of the Winchester Gallery pump .22 is perfect for this ammo.
My
home is like a Chinese restaurant, no cats to be seen anywhere.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 FLSTS